Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 23-09-2023 13:29:38

SchillerJ
Membre

Changing to Full-Screen counts as entering Scene ✓

Hello,

in my current build of my game (https://myescapegame.io/play/Investigation) right after the initial screen (green/black) I implemented an interaction that when I enter the scene (waiting room with the guy named jason) a dialogue triggers. Now I discovered that when I activate or deactivate the fullscreen mode after the dialogue, the same dialogue triggers again. I think the change to fullscreen counts as entering the scene? which triggers the dialogue once again.

Just wanted to inform you.

Thanks!

#2 24-09-2023 08:22:29

jawa
Admin

Re : Changing to Full-Screen counts as entering Scene ✓

Right. Should be fixed. Can you confirm ? (you'll need to rebuild to get the fix on your export).

#3 25-09-2023 22:04:47

SchillerJ
Membre

Hey, it worked... kina. I noticed, that the bug stayed when opening the game in Chrome. Also some other bugs only happen in Chrome. In Firefox, no problem.

#4 26-09-2023 19:06:24

jawa
Admin

There should not be difference between the major browsers (regarding the game engine, for the editor, chrome or edge is recommended). In such case, the most common cause is a difference in the cached versions of the game or JAWA engine (previous unfixed version). Can you retry after having deep-cleaned your cache ? (including temp fils and local storage data)
(also see the other topic about supported browsers for more details)

#5 03-10-2023 09:13:19

SchillerJ
Membre

Yes, it seems like that worked. Thank you.

Pied de page des forums